NJIT's Martin Tuchman School of Management will host a Graduate Open House Wednesday, August 9, 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Martin Tuchman School of Management, 182 Central Avenue, Room 3052, 3rd Floor, Leir Conference Room.
Graduate Management Study: Options and Opportunities
Your career advantage is our mission!
Learn first-hand about graduate program options available at an AACSB-accredited Business School:
- Experience directly the value of graduate study at NJIT as alumni share their career success stories and advice
- Meet faculty and learn about our state-of-the-art curriculum, research facilities, and initiatives such as our Ray Cassetta Financial Analysis and Trading Laboratory with a cluster of Bloomberg terminals, and our Business Analytics Laboratory!
- Get an instant admission decision and application fee waiver
PROGRAMS OF STUDY
Convenient Delivery Options include: online, hybrid or classroom
- 16-month accelerated EMBA, primarily online/hybrid delivery
- 48-credit MBA -- 30-credit Master of Science in Management
- 30-credit Master of Science in Management
Nancy Vega, Associate Director of Graduate Admissions